- Over 71 million tonnes (indicated and inferred) containing substantial resources of copper (1,402 million pounds, Mlb), nickel (872, Mlb), cobalt (99.9 Mlb), palladium (3.20 million ounces, Moz), and platinum (0.56 Moz) in an updated 43-101 Mineral Resource*.
- Over a $180M invested in exploration, metallurgy and infrastructure consisting of a 825m gravel airstrip, a 55 person all-year camp, a satellite network and onsite operational field/ heavy equipment.
- The Ferguson Lake Project boasts substantial high-grade mineral resources with remarkable expansion potential, situated in Canada, a geopolitically stable region known for its stringent environmental standards positioning CNRI perfectly to cater to the escalating demand for critical minerals as the world shifts towards clean energy and carbon neutrality.
- Proud recipients of the local DIG grant for two consecutive years, CNRI stands dedicated to exploring and advancing its project in the emerging mining region of Nunavut while ensuring active involvement and respect for local indigenous communities and stakeholders at every stage and fostering economic growth within the community.
- CNRI successfully completed 18,144 meters of drilling in 2022, establishing a clear trajectory to meet its 20,000-meter drilling objective for 2023. Leveraging the invaluable insights from these drilling efforts, they are advancing and refining their 43-101 technical resource report—a pivotal stride towards achieving its milestone of completing a pre-feasibility in 2024.
Source: * “Independent Technical Report, Updated Resource Estimate, Ferguson Lake Project, Nunavut, Canada” filed by Canadian North Resources to Sedar.com on July 13, 2022
Click to view, and then optionally download presentation
(will be updated as soon as the financials come out this week)
WARRANTS & OPTIONS
|Fully Diluted Shares:||127,416,957|
Insiders: 78,053,785 common shares
*Warrants at $1.50 expire Dec 329, 2023;
**Including 771,698 Options issued at $1.00 expiring on April 4, 2027, and 2,695,000 Options issued at $1.92 expiring on August 18, 2027.